|created 12/24/2012 - 11:21 am by Chris Mangrum|
This time around, they'll be coming to take your guns - whether you like it or not. From Say Uncle:
If you’re going to advocate gun controls, it helps to know what you’re talking about: … banning assault rifles or limiting high-capacity ammunition, …. Layers of editorial oversight.
Make the NRA accountable for the actions of gun owners. Just like the AARP should be held accountable every time an old person confuses the gas for the brake.
A newer, just as useless assault weapons ban proposed in CT, which already had one. And didn’t stop a shooting. A 50% tax on ammo and a ban on online ammo sales too.
Hey, let’s ban knives too!
Mayors Against Guns says Demand a Plan. Remind your mayor that Bloomy is signing his/her name to these things.
Other stories that might interest you:
- Dianne Feinstein to reintroduce "assault weapon" ban
- Feinstein making a move to not only ban the sale of weapons, but to confiscate them?
- OK for me but not for thee; the hypocrisy is blatent
- Massad Ayoob: "legislation you may find even more Draconian than the Clinton Assault Weapons Ban"
- A handful of myths explained
- Jesse Jackson: "these weapons can shoot down airplanes, they can blow up railroads"
- Gun control roundup
- Sneaky, sneaky White House. Here comes the gun control legislation
- Mexico City newspaper points to source of drug cartels' guns: the government
- Yes, I'm playing a little catch-up here